Kingfisher Before and After School Club
Kingfisher operates in the site of Milton Park Primary school and offers before and after school care for children between the ages of 5 and 11. The club mainly caters for children who attend the school, however is open to other children from neighbouring schools.
If you would like to complete a booking form electronically, please download the relevant month and email it to [email protected]
You can also download copy of the registration form by clicking the link below.
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Provide a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Club is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first.
- Activities that are interesting, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- A staff team that is experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.